On-line applications are invited from Indian citizens for Trade Apprenticeship training in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories for the year 2012-13.Candidates are requested to apply on-line between 26.11.2012 and 17.12.2012 through Ordnance Factory Board website ofbindia.gov.in. After submission of application candidates need to take print out of application and send to the respective Ordnance Factory, in a closed envelop super scribed with “Application for Trade Apprenticeship” along with relevant documents.
Below are the basic and important information about qualification,age,fees etc.
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment Details
- For Non ITI applicants: Candidate must passed Madhyamik (Class: X standard or equivalent) with minimum 40 % marks in Aggregate and with 40% marks in each of Mathematics & Science.
- For ITI applicants: Should have passed Trade Test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labour & Employment, with duration as per Apprentice Act 1961 .
- Between 14 to 22 years as on 01-10_2012.
- Upper age relaxation for those who belongs to reserved category exists as per Govt. of India rules.
- Applicants need to pay Rs. 30/- in the form of Indian Postal Order in favour of Sr.GM/GM of the Ordnance Factory, where the candidate has applied for.
- Candidate should write in ink the serial no. of acknowledge form at the back of IPO.
- Date of on-line registration of Application: 26.11.2012
- Last Date of on-line Registration of Application:17.12.2012
- Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application at respective Ordnance Factory:27.12.2012